|128MB DDR memory to meet the needs of the most demanding CAD/CAM engineers and professional animators, 256-bit memory interface removes hardware performance bottleneck and provides end users with faster 3D graphics.
FEATURES- Fire GL X1- Retail Package
FIRE GL X1 128MB AGP 3.0 8x/4x bus Workstation grpahics board.
FIRE GL X1 is the most advanced workstation graphics board,
featuring ATI's FGL 9700 Visual Processing Unit (VPU). With
revolutionary architecture and 128MB of memory, FIRE GL X1 delivers
groundbreaking performance to power leading DCC and CAD software
applications. With the addition of photo-realistic visualization
and 3D asset management tools, FIRE GL X1, enables the
collaborative workflow and accelerates the production pipeline,
providing digital content creators, engineers and game developers
with the power to generate stunning 3D animation, real-life visual
effects and design work in real-time.
* Revolutionary graphics architecture
- 128 or 256MB DDR memory to meet the needs of the most demanding
CAD/CAM engineers and professional animators.
- 256-bit memory interface removes hardware performance bottleneck and
provides end users with faster 3D graphics.
- Industry's first 8-pixel pipeline architecture provides twice the
rendering power of any competing product.
- First 128-bit floating point precision frame buffer allows complex
operations without loosing precision for photo-realistic renderings.
- Supports new AGP 8X standard, providing a two way high-speed interface
between the graphics subsystem and the workstation (2.0 GB/sec).
* Highest level of realism
- 24-bit for each color component (RGBA) enables true-life images to be
displayed beyond 16.7M colors.
- First to fully support DirectX 9.0.
- First to support DirectX 9.0 functionality in OpenGL.
- SMARTSHADER 2.0 technology allows developers to create more complex
- SMOOTHVISION 2.0 technology enhances image quality by removing jagged
edges and bringing out fine texture detail, without compromising
* Optimized Software Support
- Optimized for leading CAD and DCC software applications
- Provides stable and reliable software support for Windows and Linux
- Dual monitor support with optional HYDRAVISION software
- Additional software support available with retail products:
< RENDERMONKEY - ATI's shader tool developed to allow programmers to
customize and accelerate shaders.
< Right Hemisphere's Deep Visualizer provides engineers, designers,
artists and animators with a simple, user-friendly tool for hardware
acceleration of photo-realistic shaders in leading CAD and DCC
< Right Hemisphere's Deep Exploration, a 3D asset management tool for
efficient sharing of 3D content across a wide variety of mediums.