Add'l Return Info: Past Exch-Call ATI 905-882-2600
FEATURES- FireGL T2-128- Retail Package
The FireGL T2-128 raises the bar in the entry-level workstation
graphics market. Based on the FGL 9600 Visual Processing Unit (VPU)
this powerful 128MB accelerator features two geometry engines and
four parallel rendering pipelines. The FireGL T2-128 delivers fast
geometry processing, realistic rendering, and optimized application
performance for developers, CAD engineers and digital content
Whether you re designing small sub-assemblies or working with larger
3D models, the FireGL T2-128 is the affordable entry level choice
for 3D professionals running the leading OpenGL CAD, AEC and DCC
applications under Windows or Linux operating systems. All FireGL
boards are certified for the leading OpenGL and DirectX 9.0
applications, with full support under Windows and Linux
All advanced graphics features are available across the entire
FireGL product line from mobile workstations through high-end
systems, and are enabled with a single graphics driver, simplifying
system administration within the production environment.
* Revolutionary graphics architecture
- 4-pixel pipeline architecture providing high performance, parallel
- 24-bit for each color component (RGBA) enables true-life images to be
displayed beyond 16.7M colors.
- Full scene anti-aliasing
- High-speed 128MB DDR memory to meet the needs of the most demanding
CAD/CAM and DCC applications.
- 128-bit memory interface
- DVI-I and VGA connectors support dual displays
- AGP 4X/8X support
* Optimized Software Support
- Optimized drivers certified for the leading CAD and DCC software
- Full support for the latest OpenGL API and Microsoft DirectX 9.0.
- Hardware accelerated rendering using OpenGL Shading Language and
DirectX 9 HLSL.
- Robust support for Windows and Linux environments.