|Approximately one third the size of a full-sized PC Card, Kingston's CF256 CompactFlash card is fully compatible with CompactFlash Association specification standards and is Plug-and-Play compatible. The rugged, low-power card can store up to 256MB of digital data.
FEATURES- 256MB CompactFlash Memory Card
Approximately one third the size of a full-sized PC Card, (36.4mm
deep, 42.8mm wide and 3.3mm thick). Our Type I CompactFlash cards
can be used in Type II PC Card slots when you use an adapter
(available from Kingston). These rugged, low-power cards can
store loads of digital data.
* Fully compatible with CompactFlash Association specification standards
* 1/3 of a full-size PC Card
* Plug-and-Play compatible
* Use with available PC Card Type II adapter to make data transfer quick
* Autosleep mode to preserve system battery life
* 3.3V and 5V dual voltage support
* Supports the latest operating systems and supporting software
applications including Windows XP/2000/95/98/NT, Macintosh OS and OS/2