|HP 935XI resolution combined with high-quality fixed-focal length all-glass Canon optics to provide sharp, colorful images. 9 Point AiAF, 3.6x Digital Zoom, 3x Optical, 11x combined zoom
FEATURES- PhotoSmart 935xi Digital Camera- Commercial version
HP s first 5.3 MP camera, the HP Photosmart 935 Digital camera
delivers beautiful photos and enlargements. The Pentax precision
lens allows for 21x total zoom - 3x optical and 7x digital. Snap a
photo and select on the camera where it will go the next time you
dock or connect to your PC using HP Instant Share. One-touch, fully
automatic technology delivers great shots with manual overrides for
adding creative touches. On-camera help wizard acts as a guide.
Streaming video capability allows video capture that is limited only
by the size of the camera s memory card (32 MB SD card included).
An on-camera microphone also allows attachment of real-life audio
clips to still photos. Easily print without a computer via USB
cable, or the camera s memory card. Optional dock enables
effortless sharing of photos to computer (or select HP printers),
recharging of batteries, and slide shows on TV using wireless remote.Includes camera, 32MB Secure Digital (SD) memory card, USB cable, USB host cable to printer, 2 AA batteries, Wrist strap, Tiffen catalog, Accessories flyer, Dock insert, software and user manual.
* Take a photo and immediately choose from the back of the camera which destinations will receive the photo when the camera is reconnected to a PC. Two of the 32 available destinations are print options. Remaining destinations are downloaded from the PC and can be used for e-mail addresses, distribution lists, and hpphoto.com. Receivers get custom e-mails with low-resolution images that are viewed on the HP Instant Share
home page; no large attachments, no slow downloads.
* Direct photo printing allows you to attach your HP digital camera directly to an HP Photosmart printer or select HP all-in-one with a USB cable and print photos, no PC required. Using the LCD display and front- panel button on select HP Photosmart Color Inkjet printers, you can also print a page of thumbnail images directly from your digital camera via a USB connection.
* HP Memories Disc Creator software allows photos to be arranged, previewed, and displayed in slide-show fashion, once they have been burned to a CD, using a TV and a DVD player or a computer with a CD or DVD-ROM drive. A music file and title slide can accompany the photos. The slide show can then be copied to other CDs, or printed as an album or as thumbnails. The software can store up to 499 digital images. The personalized slide show can be previewed and changed before it is archived to CD.
* Secure Digital or MultiMedia are postage stamp-sized cards used to store data on portable devices such as MP3 players and digital cameras. Secure Digital memory cards are non-volatile, meaning they do not require power to retain the information they store. They are solid-state devices without moving parts. They offer a combination of high-storage capacity (32 MB, 64 MB, 128 MB with 256 and 512 MB promised in the future), fast data transfer and flexibility in an incredibly small form factor.
* USB (Universal Serial Bus) allows plug-and-play installation of peripheral devices to a PC. Users no longer need to open their PC to install add-in cards, shut down, or restart their system. USB's plug- and-play operation allows users to unplug and switch peripheral devices while the computer is on, without restarting. Users can also install more than one device on a PC and run them simultaneously provided their PCs have more than one USB port.
* Direct connect technology allows you to directly connect your camera via USB cable or insert your HP Digital Camera memory card into digital camera memory card slots on select HP Photosmart Color Inkjet printers
and all-in-ones. The printer's built-in memory card slots support CompactFlash, Secure Digital, MultiMedia, SmartMedia and Sony Memory Stick cards and allow you to print, no PC required.
* Included software provides one set of instructions for all HP photography products: scanners, printers, and cameras. HP Photo & Imaging software icons and menus are easy to learn, use, and remember.
* Easily send photos to your PC using the optional HP Photosmart 8886 camera dock. One-touch activation of features includes HP Instant Share and displaying images from the camera on TV. Dock provides a home for your camera and recharges batteries.
* Easily print photos without a PC directly from your camera to HP Photosmart printers and select HP all-in-ones via included USB cable.
* Store photos and video on the included 32 MB Secure Digital memory card. Card slot can accept SD or MMC cards with as much as 256 MB of storage.
* Once photos are saved on your PC or Macintosh computer, create a digital photo slide show on CD, complete with music, to view and enjoy using your TV and DVD player or PC using HP's Memories Disc Creator
Platform: PC and Macintosh
MegaPixel Resolution: 5.0 ~ 5.9
LCD Display: Yes
Viewfinder: Optical & LCD
Built-in Flash: Yes
Memory Type: MMC & SD
SENSOR - 1/1.8" CCD
Number of Total Pixels : 5.30 million pixels
Number of effective pixels: 5.08 million
Color Bit Depth : 36-bit
RESOLUTION - 2668 x 1970 total pixels
2608 x 1952 effective pixels
FILE FORMAT - JPEG, (Exif 2.2)
MEMORY - 1 slot for either SecureDigital (SD) or MultiMediaCard (MMC).
32MB SecureDigital card included.
LENS - Pentax glass lens with 2 glass molded double aspheric
f2.6 ~ F5, wide, f4.8 ~ f9 tele
Focal Length: 7.6 ~ 22.8 mm (35mm equivalent 37 ~ 111 mm)
Focus : 19.7" ~ infinity (normal)
5.5" ~ 27.6" (macro)
15.7" ~ 27.6" (tele)
Zoom : 21x (3x optical, 7x digital)
Aperture : Settings- automatic and manual
f2.6 ~ f5 (wide)
f4.8 ~ f9 (telephoto)
EXPOSURE - Automatic and manual ISO 100, 200, 400
Picture mode: action, portrait, landscape
SHUTTER SPEED- 15 ~ 1/2,000 sec.
WHITE BALANCE- Auto (default), sun, shade, tungsten, fluorescent, manual
VIEWFINDER - Real-image Optical viewfinder
LCD MONITOR - 1.5" color LCD backlit, polysilicon TFT LCD with 521 x 218
FLASH - Built-in
Flash modes: Auto, Forced off, Auto w/Red eye, Forced on, Night, Night
Range : 8.2 ft. wide (ISO 100), 11.5 ft. wide (ISO 200)
16.7 ft. wide (ISO 400)
4.3 ft. tele (ISO 100), 6.2 ft. tele (ISO 200)
8.2 ft. tele (ISO 400)
INTERFACE - USB 2.0 port
AC adapter port
MISC. - Power Save mode and Self-timer.
Shoot Modes : Single shot still
Movie Record : MPEG 1 frame only; sub QVGA resolution (288 x 208); max.
size up to 16MB, up to 120 sec video capture.
Sound Record : Yes, 60 seconds
Image Control: Color (color, black & white, sepia)
Self-timer : approx. 10 seconds, self-time two shot
SOFTWARE- HP Photo and Imaging
HP Memories Disc Creator
ArcSoft Panorama Maker
PC: Pentium II processor or faster
175MB free hard drive space
SVGA 800 x 600 16-bit color display
Mac: 233 MHz PowerPC processor (includes iMac)
175MB free hard drive space
MacOS 9.1, X 10.1.5 or 10.2 or higher
POWER- 2 AA batteries or optional dock
AC-3V AC adapter (optional)
SIZE - 3.8"w x 1.8"h x 2.6"d
WT.- 0.56 lb