Money Order and check
Prices in US Dollars
|Return Period (Days):
|HP 945XI resolution combined with high-quality fixed-focal length all-glass Canon optics to provide sharp, colorful images. 9 Point AiAF, 3.6x Digital Zoom, 3x Optical, 11x combined zoom
FEATURES- PhotoSmart 945xi Digital Camera- Commercial version
HP's big zoom camera, the HP Photosmart 945 digital camera with 5.3 total, 56x total zoom, 8x precision optical lens and 7x digital, delivers beautiful photos and enlargements. Snap a photo and select on the camera where it will go the next time you dock or connect to your PC using HP Instant Share. One-touch, fully automatic technology delivers great shots with manual overrides for adding creative touches. On-camera help wizard acts as a guide. An on- camera microphone also allows attachment of real-life audio clips to videos and still photos. Easily print without a computer via USB cable, or the camera's memory card. The optional camera dock enables effortless sharing of photos to computer (or select HP printers), recharging of batteries, and slide shows on TV. Includes camera, 32MB Secure Digital (SD) memory card, USB cable for camera to PC, USB cable for camera to printer, 4 AA batteries, neck strap, Dock insert, software and user manual.
* Sharp Photos and Big Zoom
- Take a photo and immediately choose from the back of the camera which destinations will receive the photo when the camera is reconnected to a PC. Two of the 34 available destinations are print options. Remaining destinations are downloaded from the PC and can be used for e-mail addresses, distribution lists and hpphoto.com. Receivers get custom e-mails with low-resolution images that are viewed in the body of the message, no large attachments, no slow downloads.- Direct photo printing allows you to attach your HP digital camera directly to an HP Photosmart printer or select HP all-in-one with a USB cable and print photos, no PC required. Using the LCD display and front-panel button on select HP Photosmart color inkjet printers, you can also print images directly from your digital camera via a USB connection.- HP Memories Disc Creator software allows photos to be arranged, previewed and displayed in slide-show fashion, once they've been burned to a video CD, using a TV and aDVD player or a computer with a CD or DVD-ROM drive. A music file and title slide can accompany the photos. The slide show can then be copied to other CDs, or printed as an album or as thumbnails. The software can store up to 499 digital images. The personalized slide show can be previewed and changed before it is archived to CD. - HP Photo and Imaging software is an application for HP digital imaging products, Photosmart cameras, scanners, Photosmart printers and select all-in-ones, that allow you to edit and resize digital images and
scanned documents. One set of instructions, icons, and menus make the
software easy to learn, use, and remember regardless of which digital
imaging product is used.
* Select and share
- Secure Digital or MultiMedia are postage-stamp-sized cards used to
store data on portable devices such as MP3 players and digital
cameras. Secure Digital memory cards are non-volatile, meaning they do
not require power to retain information. They are solid-state devices
without moving parts. They offer a combination of high-storage
capacity (32, 64, 128, 256, 512 and 1000 MB with higher capacities
promised in the future), fast data transfer and flexibility in an
incredibly small form factor.
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) allows plug-and-play installation of
peripheral devices to a PC, users no longer need to open their PC to
install add-in cards, shut down, or restart their system. USB's plug-
and-play operation allows users to unplug and switch peripheral
devices while the computer is on, without restarting. Users can also
install more than one device on a PC and run them simultaneously
provided their PCs have more than one USB port.
- Direct connect technology allows you to directly connect your camera
via USB cable or insert your HP digital camera memory card into
digital camera memory card slots on select HP Photosmart color inkjet
printers and all-in-ones. The printer's built-in memory card slots
support CompactFlash, Secure Digital, MultiMedia, SmartMedia and Sony
Memory Stick cards and allow you to print, no PC required.
- Once photos are saved on your PC or Macintosh computer, create a
digital photo slide show on a video CD, complete with music, to view
and enjoy using your TV and DVD player or PC using HP s Memories Disc
- Included software provides one set of instructions for all HP digital
photography products--scanners, printers, and cameras. HP Photo &
Imaging software icons and menus are easy to learn, use, and remember.
- Easily send photos to your PC using the optional HP Photosmart 8881
camera dock. One-touch activation of features includes HP Instant
Share and displaying images from the camera on TV. Dock provides a
home for your camera and recharges batteries.
- View photos and video clips immediately. The large 2-inch LCD enables
clear and easy viewing of photos, plus access to help wizards, menus,
and HP Instant Share--all from the back of your camera.
- Electronic viewfinder lets you preview and instantly review photos
anywhere, even outdoors in bright sunlight! Preview zoom shots, manual
settings or color changes right through the viewfinder. Save battery
power by not using the LCD.
- Easily print photos--without a PC--directly from your camera to HP
Photosmart printers and select HP all-in-ones via included
Platform: PC and Macintosh
MegaPixel Resolution:5.0 ~ 5.9
LCD Display: Yes
Viewfinder: Optical & LCD
Built-in Flash: Yes
Memory Type: MMC & SD
SENSOR- 1/1.8" CCD
Number of Total Pixels:5.26 million pixels Number of effective pixels:5.08 million Color Bit Depth:36-bit
RESOLUTION -5MP-2608 x 1970 (default), 1MP - 1296 x 976
FILE FORMAT - JPEG, (Exif 2.2)
MEMORY -1 slot for SecureDigital (SD) or MultiMediaCard (MMC), 32MB SecureDigital card included, capacity of 96 photos.
LENS - Fuji Photo Optical Co Ltd., autofocus,
8x optical zoom 7.6 ~ 61 mm, F2.8 ~ 3.1
Focus : Normal, macro, infinity, manual focus
Focal Range : 100 mm to infinity (wide); 900 mm to infinity (tele)
Focal Length: 7.6 ~ 61 mm (35mm equivalent: 37 ~ 300 mm to infinity)
Zoom : 56x (8x optical, 7x digital)
Type : Manual and automatic
Rating: auto (default), ISO 100, 200, 400
Picture Mode: Portrait, Landscape
Correction : +/- 3EV in 1/3 steps
Settings : Automatic and manual
Range : f2.8 ~ f11 (wide), f3.1 ~ f11 (telephoto)
SHUTTER SPEED- 16 ~ 1/2,000 sec.; manual and automatic setting WHITE BALANCE- Auto (default), sun, shade, tungsten, fluorescent, manual
FRAME RATE - 15 fps
VIEWFINDER - Real-image Optical viewfinder
LCD MONITOR- 2.0" color LCD backlit, 557 x 324 pixels
FLASH - Built-in; Off (default), Low, High
Flash modes: Flash Off, Auto, Auto with red-eye reduction, Flash On, Flash On with red-eye reduction, Night, Night with red-eye reduction.
Range : 8.2 ft. wide (ISO 100), 4.3 ft tele (ISO 100)11.5 ft. wide (ISO 200), 6.2 ft. tele (ISO 200)16.7 ft. wide (ISO 400), 8.2 ft. tele (ISO 400)
INTERFACE - USB 2.0 port
AC adapter port
Camera Dock (optional)
MISC.- Power Save mode and Self-timer.
Image Tech. : White balance (auto, sun, shade, tungsten, fluorescent,
manual), AE metering (average, center-weighted, spot),
ISO speed (auto, 100, 200, 400), color (full color, black
and white, sepia), resolution (5 MP, 1 MP), compression
(best, better, good), saturation (low, medium, high),
sharpness (low, medium, high), contrast (low, medium,
Burst Rate: 6 shots in 4 seconds
Shoot Modes : Normal, Self-timer, Self-timer 2-shot, Burst mode.
Movie Record : MPEG 1 frame only; sub QVGA resolution (288 x 208); max.size up to 8MB, up to 60 sec video capture.
Sound Record : Yes, up to 60 seconds
Self-timer : approx. 10 seconds, self-time two shot SOFTWARE- HP Photo and Imaging HP Memories Disc Creator
ArcSoft Panorama Maker, ArcSoft FunHouse
PC:Pentium II processor or faster 128MB RAM 1.0GB free hard drive space SVGA 800 x 600 16-bit color display CD-ROM drive USB port Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
Mac: USB-compatible Macintosh computer with Mac OS 9.1 and higher, OS X 10.1.5 or higher.
233 MHz PowerPC
128 MB RAM
175 MB of disk space
SVGA monitor (800 x 600, 16-bit color)
Open USB port
HP Memories Disc Creator software requires CD-Writer and 700 MB
additional hard disk space.
OPTIONS - C8881A Photosmart 8881 Camera Dock
C8875A Photosmart 6v AC Adapter
POWER- 4 AA Ni-MH or photo-lithium batteries (photo-lithium included)AC adapter (optional)
Photosmart 8881 Camera Dock (optional)
SIZE - 4.84"w x 3.35"h x 3.35"d
WT.- 15.7 oz. w/batteries