|FEATURES- DVD Player- Black
The JVC XV-N410B with its illuminated Blue Light Front Panel and
slim, stylish design will compliment any home entertainment system.
Not only does it play DVD & CD; it also plays CD-R/RW recordable CD
formats, DVD-R, DVD-RW (video format), SVCD, VCD, MP3 and JPEG
formats. The XV-N410B is packed with many exciting features such as
Express Play Start, Disc Memory Resume Function for up to 30 discs,
1.5x's Quick Playback with sound, Variable and Slow Search, 6-Step
Zoom Play, One Touch Instant Replay and Resume (Bookmark) function.
Coaxial and optical digital audio outputs with Dolby Digital & DTS
pass-through are provided for easy connection to any system.
* Plays DVD Video, DVD-R, DVD-RW (Video Format), CD, CD-R/RW, VCD, SVCD,
MP3, and JPEG formats.
* Digital Direct Progressive Scan
Direct conversion of NTSC DVD's 24fps (frames per second) into double
density progressive 60fps allows natural, smooth images with less noise
and higher resolution.
* Adaptive Geometrical Chroma Mapping
* DigiPure Circuitry
* High-bit/Super high-sampling (12-bit/108MHz) video D/A converter
Additional bits and a super high sampling frequency ensure detailed
high-quality images and clear, pure colors when you view DVD movies.
* Express Play Start
The first scene of the movie appears on screen in under 4 seconds when
playing single-layer discs.
* Component Video, Composite Video, and S-Video terminals
* 192kHz/ 24-bit Audio D/A converter
* Full-Function remote control
* Coaxial digital outputs for PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS
* Optical digital outputs for PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS
* One Touch Instant Replay
* Resume (bookmark) function
* 3D-Phonic for virtual surround sound
* Zoom Play (three step)
* Dynamic range 16 bit 98 dB, 20/24 bit 100dB
* Illuminated Blue Light Front Panel
* Slim Stylish Design in Black finish- only 1.7" (44mm) High
* A/V COMPU LINK
It takes just one touch to get your home theater system up and running.
Your JVC TV and JVC A/V receiver are automatically turned on when you
load a disc into the player and press the PLAY button.
* S-Video output
* DVD Component Video output